Newton County Solid Waste Management Authority’s
2020 to 2023
What We Aspire To Be As A County (Long-Term)
A financially responsible system wherein citizens reduce, recycle, and dispose of waste in a cost effective, technologically innovative, and sustainable manner, eliminating litter and dumping.
Our Primary Focus for the Next 3 Years (2020 to 2023)
To provide and oversee effective, environmentally and financially responsible trash collection, disposal, and recycling options for everyone in Newton County
Who We Will Focus on for 2020 to 2023
- Citizens (all ages, including youth)
- Business – Industries, Medium, Small
Governing Authorities – Municipalities, Newton County Government Employees, Constitutional Officers, and Authorities
(What We Believe In as a County / What We Stand For / What We Will Hold Ourselves Accountable To / How We Treat One Another)
- Collaboration – We work together to achieve our common goals.
- Dependable – We honor our commitments.
- Energetic – We encourage passion and creativity that inspires our community to thrive.
- Equitable – We advocate fairness and impartiality in all things we do for the good of all.
- Integrity – We stand by truth and transparency.
- Unity – We are an exceptional and inseparable community.
See the full plan here