March 30, 2023
Newton County Historic Courthouse
1124 Clark Street
Covington, GA 30014
FY2024 Budget Workshop - Appropriations & BOC Discussion
Thursday, March 30, 2023
Newton County Department heads will present their proposed FY2024 Budget in the first step of the budgeting process.
The FY2024 Budget Workshops allow the Board of Commissioners to see for the first time the proposed budget for the upcoming fiscal year.
The Workshops are the initial phase of the FY2024 Budget and are open to the public.
Newton County's appropriations will present as follows:
- 9:00 a.m. - Health Department
- 9:15 a.m. - View Point Health
- 9:30 a.m. - Hwy. 278 CID
- 9:45 a.m. - Alcovy CASA
- 10:00 a.m. - Headstart - McIntosh Trail
- 10:15-10:45 - break
- 10:45 a.m. - Newton County Family Connection
- 11:00 a.m. - Washington Street Center
- 11:30 a.m. - Library
- 11:45 a.m. - St. Paul's Strategic Community Partnership
- 12:00 p.m. - Fire Department * rescheduled from Tuesday