Tag Renewal Kiosk now open in Newton County
A Tag Renewal Kiosk is now open in Newton County.
The kiosk, located at 5341 Highway 20 South, Covington, Ga, is available for use Sunday through Saturday 6 a.m. to 1 a.m.
Tag kiosks use scanning and touchscreen technology to securely update vehicle information. Users must simply follow the on-screen instructions and then print out documents instantly from the kiosk.
To use the kiosk:
- Your vehicle(s) must be registered in a participating county.
- You must have a valid Georgia State driver’s license.
- Your address must be correct on your renewal notice.
- You must have proof of liability insurance on file (if applicable).
- You must have a Vehicle Emission Inspection on file (if applicable).
If you meet all requirements shown above, you may renew up to 10 vehicle registrations per transaction at a kiosk. If you have additional questions, please contact your local Tax Commissioner’s Tag Office.